Collection and acquisition of personal data
When you visit this website or use the functional services provided by this website, we will, depending on the nature of the service function, ask you to provide the necessary personal information:
- Information provided by customers
- Surname, address, phone number, email, contact person, company name, industry category and other necessary information for business transactions.
- Information related to various questions raised to the Customer Service Center.
- All other information about the company is provided by the customer.
- Information obtained in connection with the use of the service
- Information related to order reading, such as e-newsletters sent by the company.
- By telephone, email or other means, inquire about the company, participate in questionnaires or activities, rate service products and other information related to the content of the speech or description.
- Data accessed through machine equipment connections
- IP address, domain name.
- Browser type, version, operating system
- Version, language of use, location.
- Device data (personal computer, mobile phone, smart phone, handheld carrier, model data, individual identification data, etc.).
We may process and use your personal data for the purposes of “Marketing”, “Business and Technical Information”, “Surveys, Statistics and Research Analysis”.
Use of Data
During normal browsing, the server will record relevant actions by itself, including the IP address of the connected device, usage time, browser used, browsing and clicking data records, etc., as a reference for us to improve website services. This record is used by the company to provide related services, service design, reference for internal operations, statistical use and other applications, and will never be released to the public.
In order to provide accurate services, we will conduct statistics and analysis on the content of the questionnaires collected, and present the statistical data or explanatory text of the analysis results. Except for internal research, we will publish the statistical data and explanatory text as necessary, but will never involve Information about a specific individual.
The host of this website is equipped with firewalls, anti-virus systems and other related information security equipment and necessary security protection measures. To protect the website and your personal data, strict protection measures are adopted. Only authorized personnel can access your personal information. The relevant processing personnel have signed confidentiality contracts. Anyone who violates the confidentiality obligations will be subject to relevant legal sanctions.
In order to analyze user trends, our company will use systems provided by third parties (pipedrive, Mailchimp, etc.). The company will strictly require it to abide by its confidentiality obligations.
External links to the website
About the exercise of Cookies/Cache:
Policy on sharing personal data with third parties
This website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal data to other individuals, groups, private companies or public agencies, except in the following circumstances:
- With your written (including email) consent.
- Law regulation.
- The company reasonably judges that the provision of information can avoid the danger to the concerned user life, body, liberty or property.
- Cooperation with public agencies or academic research institutions is necessary for statistical or academic research based on public interests, and the data is processed by the provider or the collector cannot identify a specific party according to its disclosure method.
- When your behavior on the website violates the terms of service or may damage or impede the rights and interests of the website and other users or cause damage to anyone, the website management unit has analyzed and disclosed your personal data for the purpose of identifying, contacting or taking legal action. necessary.
- When there would be a breach of the public interest due to refusal to provide.
- When the Company must exercise its rights properly.
- In order to provide more accurate services, it is beneficial to your rights and interests.
- When this website entrusts a manufacturer to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal information, it will be responsible for the supervision and management of the outsourced manufacturer or individual.
- According to the personal data protection policy and the position of protecting the rights and interests of members, if you want to terminate the company’s use of your personal data, you can apply to the company’s customer service through the “Contact Us” on this website or by calling the company’s customer service. During the application process, you must provide your identity card or other supporting documents to our customer service unit for identity comparison and verification purposes.