Customer Data Platform
A Customer-Centric solution to unleash data value and drive business growth
iKala CDP - Solving the Toughest Challenges
Driving growth with data-centric strategies
Single Unified Customer View
BI Analysis and AI Prediction
• Omnichannel Data GatheringCollect customer data from all channels, including general info, behavior data, purchase history, and other external data sources, to create a single customer view that enables businesses to understand their customer better. In addition, iKala CDP has various built-in Open API for simple concatenation and usage that can free enterprise from the hassle of data collection & unification.
• Building Business Data EcosystemAssist enterprises in clarifying data sources, establishing a data hub, and supporting application scenarios in an all-rounded way. From data collection, analysis, storage to usage, iKala CDP builds a comprehensive business ecosystem that allows data potential be used to its fullest.
• High Flexibility DashboardIn addition to standard data dashboard, iKala CDP also provides abundent BI analysis modules and techniques to integrate with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Data Studio, and PowerBI, giving companies a more flexible way to customize reports while gaining data insights
• Customer Value Prediction Model3 metrics of the RFM model are used to measure customer value：(1) Customer last purchase (Recency) (2) Customer buying frequency (Frequency) (3) Total spending (Monetary). Through iKala CDP pre-defined RFM tags and prediction models, companies can accurately pinpoint a customer’s current status and deliver the most customized call-to-action marketing message.
• AI Automatic Prediction AnalysisWith the ability to process huge amout of data within seconds, iKala CDP can timely assist companies in forming successful marketing strategies and greatly reduce the time spent on trial and error. It also enables auto-tagging RFM audience and predicting customer lifetime value. By leveraging AI analysis, companies can maximize data value to its fullest potential and deliver the most effective marketing content to customer in the right place at the right time.
• Dynamic Tagging & Segmentation FiltersiKala CDP assists businesses to build their own customer tagging system, along with defining auto-tagging trigger events to let companies gain real-time insights and provide better services to customers. With CDP, staffs are able to easily filter target audience list through condition setting and labels, greatly lessening IT burden, while at the same time increasing both marketing efficiency and accuracy.
• Marketing AutomationEffectively solving the probelms of overdue marketing messages or expired promotion advertisement, iKala CDP supports real-time automatic push broadcast based on customer behavior, giving a final push for coversion at the right timing. In addition, the automated marketing platform provides flexibility to marketing communication content, allowing staffs to freely edit and optimize the content without any additional development.
Key reasons for choosing iKala CDP
Profound and Localized Team Support
With a team of 50+ data scientists, machine learning experts, and strategic consultants, iKala CDP provides end-to-end supports for our clients along every journey, creating a win-win situation with partners.
iKala CDP has below anvantages to offer optimal solutions for partners.
・Certificated partners with Google and Facebook
・With the most cutting-edge technical strength to fully assist clients in transferring data painlessly
・Intergrate directly with GA4 to unify website/mobile device tracking data
・Provide modular functions for higher flexibility and reduce costs effectively
Abundant Company & Partnership Resources
With company and partner resources, including cloud AI technology service iKala Cloud, influencer marketing data service KOL Radar, advertising and application service CloudAD, and the largest LINE service provider Crescendo Lab, etc., iKala provides one-stop MarTech marketing Technology solutions to unleash the maximum potential of data.
iKala CDP is accredited by British Standards Institution (BSI)
iKala CDP obtained the accreditation of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 on Information Security Management.
Client Success Cases
*Note：Data Managment Platform, Usually used for the collection and usage of de-identified information